Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today is National Quilting Day

The National Quilting Association is devoting this year to the Home. They have created a free project, Welcome Home, to honour National Quilting Day.

I went to JoAnn Fabric this morning and found some wonderful fabric to make my new grandson a quilt. I know I already have fabric for that purpose but, I have found a neat pattern and hope to be working on that this afternoon. I will make the other quilt after this one but, since it's been a while, I thought I would do something easy to get into my comfort zone again. I get all the things I need to do a project and get all excited about doing it and then, it takes me so long to get started. I have no idea why. Once I get going I'm fine.

Have a wonderful day!

Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: