Tuesday, April 7, 2009

That was fast!

When I got home from work yesterday, there was a manila envelope on the kitchen table. When I looked at it I knew it was the patterns I bought from Green Fairy Quilts. I am so excited to get them. I bought the Strippin Time pattern and got the Grandma's Trellis quilt pattern free. I also bought the Square Chase quilt pattern and got the Butterfly Mania quilt pattern free. I can see some Christmas gifts in the works with these patterns. The Square Chase and the Strippin Time would be great guy patterns with the right fabric. The Butterfly Mania is so cute and girly and the Grandma Trellis one is so pretty.

Thank you Judi for such wonderful patterns. I did take them to work with me today and opened the Butterfly Mania pattern. It is very easy to read and understand. Not having used patterns such as these before, I was a little hesitant but, am now glad I went ahead and got them.


Congratulations to Robin in Florida for winning the Strippin Time quilt pattern and Jelly Roll!
I had 177 comments with 1086 eligible entries due to the value of each entry. The winner was chosen through a random number system. The winner is #354 also known as comment #51.Congratulations to Robin from Florida! You have won the Jelly Roll and my new pattern "Strippin' Time." Please email me your address so I can send them to you.


Don't forget to check out the Amazing Deal of the Week!


Until next time...
Bunny



2 comments:

Barb said...

That was fast!!! Can't wait to see your project when it is finished.

Crispy said...

Bunny, there is nothing better than quilty stuff in the mail. It will put a smile on a quilter's face every time LOL. How fun that you know who you will make the projects for.

Crispy