Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fabric for new grandson's quilt

After 2 false starts on the quilt, the one that fell apart and the 2nd one I just didn't like, I was looking through my Jan 2008 Quilter Magazine and found the perfect pattern. It would work wonderful in pink for a girl also. The name of the pattern is Baby, Baby by Michele Crawford. The top was done this weekend and I called a lady on Monday to see if she would quilt it for me. She is picking it up tomorrow. I just have to iron the backing and it will be ready for her. I will post a pic of it when it is down Florida and Amanda and Roger have a chance to open it. Her due date is June 4th. This is their 1st and everyone is so excited.
The baby shower was this past Sunday. I bought a bunch of things online from Babies-R-Us, had them gift wrap it and sent it down in time for the shower. The quilt will be just something special for him.
Hope your week is going well.

Until next time...
Bunny

1 comment:

Crispy said...

Cute fabric....I look forward to seeing what you ended up making. Babies are so wonderful.

Crispy