Thursday, March 5, 2009

I was not getting email

I figured out why I was not getting the comments in my email. It was disabled. lol I also found out I can't use the same email as my other blog to get them. It said it was already taken so I had to use my verizon email. We'll see how that works out. Hopefully I fixed the problem.


This post showed up in my gmail account. Now I really don't get it! LOL As long as I get it I don't care.

I am hoping to get started on my quilting projects tomorrow. It seems as though if I don't get an early start on something, it doesn't get started. It's difficult to try and start something at night after working all day. My brain doesn't want to get organized enough. When I come home, I eat my dinner, watch the news while doing my computer thing, by 7pm, you can usually find me asleep in the chair or on the couch or wherever I happen to be sitting at the time. So, seeing as I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow, hopefully I can get started. If I remember correctly, the Rail Fence quilt didn't take all that long to do. I had it done in a couple of weeks but, that was not working on it full time.

Enjoy your day! The sun is shining here and is suppose to be a nice weekend. I hope so. I am so tired of being cold.


Until next time...
Bunny

No comments: