Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sewing machine cover

When I received my 1st sewing machine, it did not have a cover. So I took the dimensions of the sewing machine and came up with this cover. I did cheat a little though, I bought the fabric with the batting attached to it already. I just had to put a backing on it. Another easy project. It fits my newer machine as well and really keeps it clean when not in use.
I found the original pic and this was done in 2005.
I think that's all for updating for now. I'm really getting tired.
Until next time...

1 comment:

June said...

Good luck with the new Blog! I have problems keeping up with one, haha. I have some of this same purple quilted fabric & made a tote bag out of it. I love purple!